School open on 2 March

As the severe weather which was forecast for today failed to materialise and because tomorrow’s forecast has been downgraded to light snow in the afternoon, it is our intention to open as normal.

Should there be an unexpected heavy fall in the night we will let you know first thing in the morning if the situation regarding opening changes. Should there be any significant snow during the day we may have to close early, so please have a contingency plan, but once again we will keep you informed as the day progresses.

The scheduled play rehearsal for those involved will still go ahead unless the school is forced to close early.

Thank you for your understanding during this very unpredictable weather.


Marcus Culverwell

Back to Latest news