Wrap Around Care
Wrap Around Care – 48 weeks of the year
At Reigate St Mary’s we offer comprehensive Wrap Around Care during term time and exciting Clubs for the children when they are on holidays, covering 48 weeks of the year. A summary can be found below:
Early Morning Care 7:30am to 8:25am
Breakfast Club – 7:30am – 8am – served a cold breakfast £5:70. For Green Shoots to Year 6.
Supervised Early Care – 8am – 8:25am – No charge. Green Shoots to Year 1 inclusive – inside / Year 2 to Year 6 – outside supervised on the playground.
After School Care 3:30pm to 6pm
Sibling Late Care – 3:30pm to 4pm – Green Shoots to Year 2 incl. For children waiting for siblings to finish at 4pm. No charge. Children can go from here to Extended Day.
Extended Day – 3:30pm to 6pm – Green Shoots to Year 2 / 4pm to 6pm for Year 3 to 6 – £4:65 per ½ hour until 4:30pm then £5 per 1/2 hour thereafter. A hot tea is served between 5pm and 5:20pm.
Our RSM Holiday Clubs are available from 8am to 6pm for all RSM children from Green Shoots (2 years) upwards. Clubs will be running on the following dates:
October Half Term 2019
- RSM Holiday Club – Monday 21st October to Friday 25th October 2019
- RSM Early Years Holiday Club (Age 2-4 years) – Monday 21st October to Friday 1st November 2019
- Ultimate Activity – Monday 28th October to Friday 1st November 2019
For October Half Term the RSM Holiday Club will run from Monday 21 October to Friday 25 October 2019 and the RSM Early Years Holiday Club (Age 2-4 years)will run from Monday 21 October to Friday 1 November 2019.
Bookings for October Half term are now open via Schools Buddy.
Ultimate Activity will be running their fantastic camps at Reigate St Mary’s School this October Half Term from Monday 28 October to Friday 1 November.
- Days run from 8:30am until 5:15pm* (Extended Day Pass for an extra £5 covers 8am-6pm)
- For children aged 4-14 years
- Book by the day or week.
- The Early Booking Rate of £41/day or £179/week will run until Tuesday 1st October so please Book Early!
- Children get some fresh air fun, meet new friends and try new activities!
Please visit their website www.ultimateactivity.co.uk or call their friendly and helpful customer service team on 0330 111 7077.
- RSM Holiday Club – Thursday 19th December to Monday 23rd December 2019
- RSM Early Years Holiday Club (Age 2-4 years) – Thursday 19th December to Monday 23rd December 2019
February Half Term – no holiday clubs
Easter Holidays 2020
- RSM Holiday Club – Wednesday 1st April to Friday 3rd April 2020
- RSM Early Years Holiday Club (Age 2-4 years) – Wednesday 1st April to Friday 17th April 2020
- Ultimate Activity – Monday 6th April to Friday 17th April 2020
Summer Holidays 2020
- RSM Holiday Club – Friday 3rd July to Friday 24th July 2020
- RSM Early Years Holiday Club (Age 2-4 years) – Friday 3rd July to Friday 28th August 2020
- Ultimate Activity – Monday 27th July to Friday 21st August 2020
RSM Holiday Club – Reception to Year 6
Exciting activities and trips make the RSM Holiday Club a popular choice for parents with guaranteed fun for the children. Over the summer children enjoyed swimming, bowling, a roller disco, a trip to the farm, Judo, gymnastics, sphero robots, art and craft and lots more! There are plenty of activities to look forward to!
‘I really enjoy Holiday Club especially when we get to go out on fun trips like Bowling, Swimming and walking around Box Hill.’
Isabel Year 3
Early Years Holiday Club – Green Shoots and Kindergarten (Age 2-4 yrs)
The RSM Early Years Holiday Club was a huge success over the summer. Familiar staff in familiar surroundings ensured that the children were always very happy to come each day and exciting activities filled the days with fun.
‘My child skipped in to Holiday Club each morning and came out with a big smile on her face at the end of the day.’
Ultimate Activity Camps – Reception to Year 6
We are delighted to let you know that we have chosen to partner with Ultimate Activity Camps to run their fun and engaging holiday programmes at Reigate St Mary’s School during the Easter and Summer holidays. They work with some of the best schools in the country and have a strong reputation for their quality holiday programmes.
Established by a team with over 30 years’ experience of running high quality Ofsted-accredited holiday camps, children aged 4-11 years will have the chance to try over 40 exciting sports, games and creative activities each week.
Their activities will be delivered by engaging and enthusiastic staff who will instruct and encourage children to try new activities and make new friends – and naturally have lots of fun!
See their website for full details of their activities and offers www.ultimateactivity.co.uk/ or call 0330 111 7077