Aims and Ethos
We are a community where:
- We seek to make every child feel valued and safe and provide an environment where they can be recognised for their individual strengths, talents, effort and progress.
- Children will develop emotionally and spiritually. They will be encouraged to develop a strong moral compass where academic excellence is balanced with an understanding of social responsibility and care for one another.
- They will learn to work cooperatively and gain confidence in public speaking and performances.
- Excellence in academic, sporting and artistic achievement are abundant, but where children enjoy coming to school and form happy and strong relationships which will often endure for life.
- Children experience a broad range of extra-curricular opportunities to develop skills and try new and exciting activities which might become leisure activities for life.
Pupils prosper greatly within a culture where they are encouraged to contribute positively to the school, the local community and wider society.
ISI Inspection Report Feb 2023
I could not be more proud of how my children are progressing both as students and as human beings. I think “good progress” is an understatement.
RSM Parent 2022